Breaking
Last night I opened up the windows while we had what seemed to be a mild tropical storm. I had nightmares. I was finally able to sleep peacefully after closing the house back up. The energy in the atmosphere is very strong. The weather has been unpredictable. Warmish in the 70s one day and then temps will drop 30 degrees overnight. Today after raining all day yesterday it is 45 degrees and overcast.
I have been wanting to get back to traveling but my spirit is telling me that there is a false sense of security being created right now. How are vaccination rates rising yet Covid cases also continue to rise. I am seeing videos on Youtube of people traveling and I know folks are not vaccinated yet not social distancing (streets are packed!) and no one is wearing a mask. Too many people out here playing with Covid. My only advice is to do your research to decide what is best for you.
I am going to try to get some writing done today and put together my new bed. Hopefully I can do it. I am contemplating hiring a taskrabbit. I am trying to add a few touches to my apartment since I am going to be here a bit longer. Definitely moving after this lease is up. I think I am going to find a townhouse or buy property next. I am still working on my financial freedom plan. Yet another reason I am holding off on traveling. Plus I am nervous about leaving the cat.
Lately she seems to have perked up a bit so many she was just depressed. I will just keep taking care of her as long as I can.

Comments
Post a Comment