Took a break

I have been so busy trying to keep all of the balls in the air. Then I got sick. I haven't been this sick in a while. My allergies turned into an upper respiratory infection and I am still coughing as I try to clear out my bronchial passages. I've also started juicing to help support the recovery and have lost 15 lbs. I haven't had much of an appetite, so I drink fresh juice from the juice bar to keep my energy up. I could definitely keep this up for a while then transition back into a pescaterian diet. Sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Comments

  1. I'm sorry you were sick, but I'm glad you are getting better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, TJ. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge