Nervous Breakdown or Spiritual Breakthrough

 These are interesting times that we are living in right now. I started out in a great place mentally when the pandemic first hit. I was optimistic and upbeat. I was grateful for the opportunity to regroup. But all I kept hearing from others was how miserable they were and a lot of negativity 

My spirit is really unsettled right now. As I mentioned previously, I have been seeing quite a few AAs moving to Mexico during this time and while Mexico has never been a favorite of mine I am really feeling like I am being prepared mentally and spiritually to leave the U.S. 

This past week has rocked my world. I experienced two very unsettling events that I won't go into detail about. Just know that they jarred me to my very core. 

Last night I had a dream that I was in an elevator and it dropped. Usually the elevator will stop before crashing to the bottom but this time the elevator kept going. 

So, now what?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break