Abandoned



Hola! I have been debating myself as to whether I should retire this blog or not. I'm never sure if it is just an online journal at this point or if I have an audience to write for as well.

In any event out of curiosity I decided to see when I started this blog. It has significance for a reason that I won't delve into right now. Coincidentally it was 15 years ago almost to the day that I shut down my previous blog and started this one. Not sure if I ever shared the story of why I felt I needed to do that. It actually would make a good blog. Note to self.

There is so much going on in the world right now and I want to document it. I have always been able to get raw and gritty in this space where I remain anonymous although I'm sure a number of long time readers know me personally by now. But if you are still reading then you don't judge me too harshly and I appreciate that.  Hell you even tolerate the numerous typos because you know this is my space to basically brain dump...a stream of consciousness.

I have met (online and in person) so many phenomenal people through the internet. In real life I am shy and considered a bit standoffish. As you know by now I am also brutally honest. This isn't a great combination for making and maintaining friends.

Over the years I have been learning more about myself and how to navigate the world. This time in self-isolation has been amazing for me. I have rediscovered parts of me that I thought were lost. Soooo let's see what happens. If you are still out there say hi to me in the comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break