Reflection 2019

I told myself that I wouldn't do any sappy, corny New Year resolution or reflection but I guess it is important to look back in order to move forward. So I took the questions from last year and updated them for 2020.

What were the highlights of 2019?
Two new travel destinations. I went to Jamaica in April and Cancun in May for my milestone birthday.

What am I most grateful for during 2019?
I am so grateful for a job that I don't mind going to each day. I do get tired and frustrated but I like my supervisors and a lot of my colleagues. It is so much better than my previous 2 jobs where I was miserable and would cry driving to work.

I am also extremely grateful for the financial blessings that have allowed me to reach several of my end of year goals!

What is your theme for 2020?
Harmony. Lisa Nichols shared a message about balance being a myth. But the gag was that we are really seeking harmony not balance in our lives. I know I want to achieve harmony in my relationships at work and in my personal life.

How do I want to evolve and grow in 2020?
I want to connect to others in a genuine and authentic manner. 
I want to be open to love.
I want to lose my excess weight and reclaim my health.
I want to pay off all debt, save money for retirement, invest money, and build wealth.

What are your goals in those areas?

  • continue to focus on social and emotional health through meditation, prayer, and possibly therapy.
  • smile more. 

  • develop and sustain a wellness plan with healthy eating habits. Incorporating exercise into my day every day. Drink more water. Self-discipline.
  • be smart and disciplined about my finances.  


What are your goals for 2020? Tag, you're it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break