Happy Merry Everything!
I meant to post earlier, I really did. But you know how life is. Eh. Anyway, here I am and nothing really new to report. Still taking life day by day. Standing in God's favor. Trying to live a good life. Remaining in gratitude. Still a bitch at times. Feisty as hell. Bougie, stuck up, and indifferent. Meh. I live it how I get it. I get it how I live it. I had a nice relaxing Christmas. I was on the fence about whether I was going someplace this year but I am content staying home and nesting. I have been doing my winter deep clean. Fortunately not too much since I have been back on track with making sure I do a little something each week.
Today I got up early, took a shower, cleaned up, and chilled for the rest of the day. Yesterday (or was it the day before?) I spent the whole day doing laundry. My space is finally starting to look and feel like it should. I still have some projects that I have to tackle as well as some work related tasks. Nothing too pressing though. I'm in a good place mentally. I kind of want to sneak up to New York and I feel like I should hit Philly too but not trying to spend all of my money on hotel rooms. It's so cold that I just want to stay as close to home as possible.
I didn't cook but I might throw something together tomorrow for the rest of the week. eh.
Today I got up early, took a shower, cleaned up, and chilled for the rest of the day. Yesterday (or was it the day before?) I spent the whole day doing laundry. My space is finally starting to look and feel like it should. I still have some projects that I have to tackle as well as some work related tasks. Nothing too pressing though. I'm in a good place mentally. I kind of want to sneak up to New York and I feel like I should hit Philly too but not trying to spend all of my money on hotel rooms. It's so cold that I just want to stay as close to home as possible.
I didn't cook but I might throw something together tomorrow for the rest of the week. eh.

Comments
Post a Comment