Rest, reflection, and renewal

I love the holidays. Even thought I haven't spent them with family in years I find the time alone peaceful and purposeful. I was so tired. I have been working so hard and to finally have time to stop and catch my breath has been wonderful. I woke up feeling refreshed after sleeping in this morning. Forgetting that feeling of being harshly judged about my past life. This is the life that I was given and I think I have done a damn good job of overcoming a lot of the obstacles I have faced. Shit, at this point I am lucky to have made it this far. And yes, others have suffered far worst than I have, but we do what we can to survive. I am at a point in my life where I am attempting to shift from surviving to thriving. Yes, I've been saying this for years. It has been a slow shift. A small change here, another there, and finally I can start making bigger more impactful changes if God is willing. I am willing to do the work if God allows me to keep going and growing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break