Life and Peace
When I left my old job a coworker gifted me a women's book of prayer. This morning I turned to page 75 and it was about finding peace and making peace a priority. It starts by saying, "Lord, you are teaching me that finding peace requires me to seek it out -- to look for and pursue peaceful places, peaceful ways, and peaceful relationships. If I make living in peace a priority, I won't miss the chaos, and even when storms come my way I will know where to find rest and calm and quietude of spirit."
The interesting thing is that last night I dreamed about the Messy Bessy at my last job. She the definition of Negative Nancy. So critical and gossipy. In my dream she was doing what she does and I wonder why she was in my sub-conscious.
I attract positive people and positive experiences into my life. I trust the Universe to manifest everything that I need.
The interesting thing is that last night I dreamed about the Messy Bessy at my last job. She the definition of Negative Nancy. So critical and gossipy. In my dream she was doing what she does and I wonder why she was in my sub-conscious.
I attract positive people and positive experiences into my life. I trust the Universe to manifest everything that I need.

Comments
Post a Comment