Creating Karma

People create their own karma. My aunt doesn't believe in much spiritually and tried to downplay the role that energy and actions play in our lives. I am in the midst of spiritual warfare, but I am so secure in my faith that I will keep trusting in the Lord no matter how much is thrown at me. I don't understand how people can be so diabolical and petty. Seeking to intentionally hurt others and getting off on it is just sick. I pray that God will soften the hearts of these people with hardened hearts. 💔I have decided to speak life over those who aim to undo all that I have spent years building. I will pray that they will find peace within themselves and will speak life over the lives of others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break