A fresh start - again?

Well, God has opened the door for me to walk away from all of the strife and grief that I have been suffering for the past few years. It is like a prisoner stepping out into the light after years in confinement. There is some trepidation, but mostly excitement for the future. A sense of peace has come over me, despite the uncertainty of the future. I have room to breathe for a minute. I need to clear my head and see where life leads me.

  • Cuba - my dream trip that is in my immediate future. So glad I booked the trip when I did and did not put it on hold. Life has a funny way of creating detours when you least expect them. 
  • I had the idea today of creating a photographic book of affirmations. I have all of my photos that I can use along with my original affirmations and anecdotal notes about my life experiences. 
  • Photographic editorial project that will be revealed once it is fleshed out and in progress.
  • Releasing people who do not bring positive value into my life. Removing myself from a toxic web of judgement, defeating self-talk, and pettiness. 
  • Paying off my bills.
  • More travel:
  1. Back to New Mexico
  2. Las Vegas
  3. New Orleans
  4. Mexico, Columbia, and Belize
  5. Paris for Christmas? A girl can dream, right?
It is out in the Universe and I declare it to be true. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break