I'm ready

I had a beautiful dream last night that I was with someone I clicked with immediately. We were inseparable. I felt safe with him and was completely myself. I woke up feeling like I might be ready to date. Lately my eye has been wandering and I emotionally I've been more vulnerable.

Anyway, all of that is to say that I am ready to meet new people, do new things, and enjoy my life to the fullest. I wish I had the type of lifestyle that would allow me to hop a plane to fly to NOLA for red beans and rice - on a whim.

There are so many beautiful places in the world and I want to see as many of them as possible. Right now I am drawn to the Southwest. I can live cheaply which will allow me then travel more. I'm sorting some things out in my head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break