Big Changes on the Horizon
So, as I suspected I will be leaving my job this year unless something happens. It is bittersweet and I knew I was putting that energy into the Universe every time I said I wanted more. I have waves of indifference and sadness. I know that life has amazing experiences waiting for me on the other side. I had a good run, but now I need to spread my wings.
I have been having these very vivid dreams recently. I dreamed about a sunset that was brilliant it lit up a tree like it was on fire.
Today, I took a nap and dreamed about home. I dreamed that I was back in the house I grew up in. Back on the street I grew up on. It had changed but it was still home. I woke up crying for my mother. Missing my mother so much.
Ideally I will be able to live in California again and travel.
Right now I am researching what I am doing next. I might stay in this area for another year. I might to to Philly. Or, I might even consider somewhere in the Southwest like New Mexico.
I have everything locked in for my June trip to the undisclosed location. I will be bringing items to donate to the locals. I figure that I can still do good even while I am in the midst of change.

Comments
Post a Comment