Life is for living
I'm out here trying to remember who I am. You see, when people try to kill your spirit you either lay down and die or you dig deep inside of yourself and fight for your life. They may have won the battle but the war is not lost. I wonder what people get out of trying to destroy you? I feel like Sofia from The Color Purple...all my life I've had to fight. And I have. There are been times where I have been exactly where I was meant to be and I was surrounded by love and light and then there have been times like this where I am shrouded in darkness and negativity. I have more critics than supporters. So, I have been investing my time in remembering who I am. What I love, what I am good at, where I feel most at peace. I already mentioned my trip to the desert. I have another amazing trip planned as well.
For now, I have decided to not submit my resignation. I will look into transferring out if it is an option and doing something different all together. I just haven't been motivated to work on getting my resume circulating just yet. My main reason for considering staying put right now is purely financial. I am finally reaching my financial goals and I want to build a nest egg before I pull up anchor. If I can get through another year without any major set backs, I will have a nice set up. If not then I will keep on keeping on just as I have been.
I said 2018 would be my year of travel and I am making it happen!
I made a list of destinations, but I find myself wanting to focus more on the bucket list destinations like Bali, Paris, and the Caribbean. God is so good and I am so grateful.
For now, I have decided to not submit my resignation. I will look into transferring out if it is an option and doing something different all together. I just haven't been motivated to work on getting my resume circulating just yet. My main reason for considering staying put right now is purely financial. I am finally reaching my financial goals and I want to build a nest egg before I pull up anchor. If I can get through another year without any major set backs, I will have a nice set up. If not then I will keep on keeping on just as I have been.
I said 2018 would be my year of travel and I am making it happen!
I made a list of destinations, but I find myself wanting to focus more on the bucket list destinations like Bali, Paris, and the Caribbean. God is so good and I am so grateful.
Comments
Post a Comment