Inspiration needed...now
I am about to quit my job. I can't do this anymore. It is unbearable and I feel thousands of brain cells dying each second that I remain stagnant. I am being forced into submission and mediocrity and we all know that does not work for me - at all. On the positive side, I am being pushed into greatness. I am never allowed to get too comfortable. Like clockwork, about every 5 years my life pushes me to another place and different stage.
I am desperate for creativity and inspiration. Cities like Detroit, Chicago, and Philly...mid-size but known for good culture are calling my name. I am in love with Philly and trying to figure out how I can make it my next stop. I have seen how people will commute from Philly to NYC daily. I'm game if the rent is worth it. Lord knows I do not want to actually live in NYC again, but I would work there for the $$$.
I would love to make NYC money, pay Philly rents, and still be able to travel freely. Natually my current career wouldn't be an option. I'm willing to go back to the hustle for a while to get my footing. I can't stop thinking about traveling.
I am desperate for creativity and inspiration. Cities like Detroit, Chicago, and Philly...mid-size but known for good culture are calling my name. I am in love with Philly and trying to figure out how I can make it my next stop. I have seen how people will commute from Philly to NYC daily. I'm game if the rent is worth it. Lord knows I do not want to actually live in NYC again, but I would work there for the $$$.
I would love to make NYC money, pay Philly rents, and still be able to travel freely. Natually my current career wouldn't be an option. I'm willing to go back to the hustle for a while to get my footing. I can't stop thinking about traveling.
Comments
Post a Comment