Mornings with Miles
Woke up this morning with a sense of relief. I am sitting here drinking an amazing up of coffee while Miles Davis plays in the background. The weather is absolutely amazing and I will probably go from a walk in the park later this morning.
I am still working on getting my life together, but sometimes you need to take a break. I asked for a break with paying my student loans - my second largest expense. I had to do it because I need to take a class to renew my certification and my loan payments had just increased. Something had to give. So I asked for some breathing room. I know that means that I am just making my loans even larger, but eventually I will be in a position to pay them off. I believe that to be true.
In the time that I will have free of that monkey, I will use that money to pay off/down my credit cards and put me in a better position to get these loans paid off. That's the plan and I'm sticking to it. Now, back to Miles.
I am still working on getting my life together, but sometimes you need to take a break. I asked for a break with paying my student loans - my second largest expense. I had to do it because I need to take a class to renew my certification and my loan payments had just increased. Something had to give. So I asked for some breathing room. I know that means that I am just making my loans even larger, but eventually I will be in a position to pay them off. I believe that to be true.
In the time that I will have free of that monkey, I will use that money to pay off/down my credit cards and put me in a better position to get these loans paid off. That's the plan and I'm sticking to it. Now, back to Miles.

Comments
Post a Comment