Overcast Sunday

Today is one of those Sundays where I have to spend the entire day trying to get  my mind prepped for the week ahead. Again, I don't hate what I do. I just don't like the environment. Or maybe I'm just tired of it. I spent all weekend fantasizing about running away. Just walking away from it all. I will spend 2017 getting my life to a place where if that is what I need to do in order to live in joy then I will. I read my goals and plans from December of last year in the archives. I have some of the same hopes and dreams - some of which I have accomplished. Others I am still working on achieving. I know I don't want to struggle but I don't want to be so trapped by a life that is eating me up from the inside out.

Plans for the day:

  • Get my mind right...listen to music, go work out, color in my gratitude coloring book, meditate, write
  • Get out of the house: get a cup of coffee at a cafe, go for a walk
  • Clean my apartment/do laundry, prepare for the week ahead. 
  • Planning - go through my planner and/or decorate my planner, and see what my week ahead should look like. Count down how many days until Christmas vacation. 
  • Budget
  • Maybe go out with my camera
  • Take a relaxing bath
Most of the day is gone. Despite the fact that I have rested for the past two days (I took Friday off just because) I still felt like I needed to sleep in this morning. I love self-care though. I have been trying to ration my sick days, but honestly, if I need to take some days off without pay then I will just for piece of mind. I have extra money coming to me from a couple of side gigs I have done at work so once that comes my way I will be in a better place. I am also trying to save money despite the fact that I am still paying off bills. I just need to feel like I am doing something to build a nest egg instead of all of my income expending. 

Have a blessed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break