Menu Ideas
I didn't do anything to prep for the week ahead. I don't get off for vacation until the 22nd so I have to work all of this week and half of next week.
Yesterday I woke up feeling refreshed. I got up and left the house before noon to run errands. I literally spent 12 hours out of the house. I was sore since I hadn't had a massage in ages and I had been running around all day so I got a massage. If anything the massage the made me feel worse. Today when I woke up I felt like crap. I felt like crap all day. I went to get another massage and it definitely helped. I hate missing my regular massages because this is what happens. Hopefully I can keep a regular schedule from now on.
Anyhow, it was around 3 when I finally peeled myself up from my bed to go for the massage so I haven't done anything and my apartment is a wreck. I hope I get a boost of energy next week so I can clean up and cook. I will try to get to the grocery store tomorrow.
I am thinking of preparing stuffed peppers and tomatoes
Another pot of soup
Kale
Cabbage
yellow squash
roasted root veggies (sweet potato, turnip, parsnips)
Another chicken dish - maybe Adobo
Fish
Yesterday I woke up feeling refreshed. I got up and left the house before noon to run errands. I literally spent 12 hours out of the house. I was sore since I hadn't had a massage in ages and I had been running around all day so I got a massage. If anything the massage the made me feel worse. Today when I woke up I felt like crap. I felt like crap all day. I went to get another massage and it definitely helped. I hate missing my regular massages because this is what happens. Hopefully I can keep a regular schedule from now on.
Anyhow, it was around 3 when I finally peeled myself up from my bed to go for the massage so I haven't done anything and my apartment is a wreck. I hope I get a boost of energy next week so I can clean up and cook. I will try to get to the grocery store tomorrow.
I am thinking of preparing stuffed peppers and tomatoes
Another pot of soup
Kale
Cabbage
yellow squash
roasted root veggies (sweet potato, turnip, parsnips)
Another chicken dish - maybe Adobo
Fish
Comments
Post a Comment