Petty Betty
This is the story of Petty Betty. You know her, you might work with her or maybe she is someone you went to high school with who always gave you dirty looks. Well, this particular Petty Betty is a coworker. One who is as shady and shifty as they come. A real snake. She tried to befriend me over the summer and when I ignored her attempts she turned on me. Twice now she has tried to play with my money because our regular time keeper is out on maternity leave. The first time she messed up my check by entering my time as leave without pay even though I had leave carried over from the previous year available. I told the principal and she had to reverse it. I knew then to keep copies to my leave slips but once again I made the mistake of not making a copy of a leave slip I submitted for a work day that had recently that was marked as other leave used so that we could have coverage (which I didn't have anyway.) She entered it as sick leave even though I marked the leave slip other leave used. I haven't taken a sick day since last month. So, now I know that she is being Petty as hell because my other coworkers also used the same leave for the same day and unless she fucked up all of leave then she is petty as hell. It's one thing to not like someone for whatever reason, but it is another to just be a petty ass simple bitch. I know I can get my leave restored and it shouldn't even bother me but the first time it could have been a mistake. This time, I highly doubt it unless this bitch is just dense. I swear, I just go to work and try to mind my own business. Why do these people love to mess with me? I think she thought I wouldn't notice, but I stay on top of my business for the most part and I will notice small details. Don't play!
Comments
Post a Comment