Sharing spouses



In lighter news, I don't watch reality TV but through social media I know some of the "characters" and "players." We live in a judgmental world and I think I have become more judgmental over the years. Maybe through age or because of place. But, what I can't get with is this wife and husband swapping happening amongst the "Hollywood elite." I am seeing these celebs with children all around the same age looking pretty much like every variation of the common parent. Case in point, Sean Combs and his brood. Then there is Swizz Beats who has revealed that he has a whole slew of kids that all look just like him beyond Alicia's and the girl who Alicia Keys supposedly "stole" him from. Again, all around the same age with different mothers. But I was really disappointed that little Rudy Huxtable, is marrying the ex of RHOA's Lisa Wu who had previously been married to Keith Sweat. And there are others! Russell Simmons ex-wife Kimora Lee is another one who has been around the block. It is just ridiculous. Now, I know they socialize in the same circles but it just gets to be a bit too close for comfort at some point. I'm really not a prude about these things and Lord knows I have done my share of questionable things in my past, but as grown ass adults it just doesn't make sense. If that is what Hollywood has to offer then I don't want no parts of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break