Going places
I am planning to take a trip for my birthday. I already requested the day off and started mentally making plans. My issue is that I have trouble committing to anything and everything. So, instead of my locking in my reservations and arrangements ahead of time I did what I do best...I procrastinated. So it looks like I will take the bus up from work and catch the bus back. Not my favorite mode of transportation but it is cheap and relatively convenient. Not sure what that weekend is so packed with travelers considering it isn't a holiday. Even when I looked ahead of time for reservations they were about the same so whatever. Anyhow, just to provide extra insurance that I will actually go I made my reservations and will leave from work. I made a hair appointment on my birthday and I am still planning out the other activities. Just going somewhere will be an accomplishment though.
It has rained here for more than two weeks straight and I was slowly dying. All I wanted to do was sleep. Finally, yesterday after work the sun appeared and reappeared today. I did not go out today. I am still trying to get myself motivated to do it. I need to get some items on my to do list as well as:
Gifts for the host
A rolling travel bag for me
A laptop case
A mani /pedi which I can probably also get once I get where I am going
...and various and sundry bits and bobs. I keep thinking that I might go out but I need to have at least one complete day of not exchanging energy with people. Yet, I can't stop thinking about Supastar. Why oh why is he all up in my Instagram? Why oh why does it feel like he never left? Why oh why do I still crave him? So why should I be out and about when I can be home remember how sweet it felt to be held and kissed by Supastar? I shall never forget how it felt to be in his embrace.
It has rained here for more than two weeks straight and I was slowly dying. All I wanted to do was sleep. Finally, yesterday after work the sun appeared and reappeared today. I did not go out today. I am still trying to get myself motivated to do it. I need to get some items on my to do list as well as:
Gifts for the host
A rolling travel bag for me
A laptop case
A mani /pedi which I can probably also get once I get where I am going
...and various and sundry bits and bobs. I keep thinking that I might go out but I need to have at least one complete day of not exchanging energy with people. Yet, I can't stop thinking about Supastar. Why oh why is he all up in my Instagram? Why oh why does it feel like he never left? Why oh why do I still crave him? So why should I be out and about when I can be home remember how sweet it felt to be held and kissed by Supastar? I shall never forget how it felt to be in his embrace.

Comments
Post a Comment