Why lunch matters
I just realized that lunch is probably my most important meal of the day. This is because I am not a breakfast person. Never have been. I don't like to eat when I have first woken up. There are times when I wake up starving, but those times are rare. Often the only time I will eat breakfast is if I am on vacation.
In any event, I get hungry if I miss my lunch. Even if lunch isn't until 2 or 3 if I completely miss my lunch I am irritable and short tempered for the rest of the day until I can eat. I guess it makes sense since my blood sugar level is probably beyond E at that point.
For the people who skip lunch every day...more power to you. As for me, I need to eat something to keep my energy up and take a few minutes to clear my head in the middle of the day.
In any event, I get hungry if I miss my lunch. Even if lunch isn't until 2 or 3 if I completely miss my lunch I am irritable and short tempered for the rest of the day until I can eat. I guess it makes sense since my blood sugar level is probably beyond E at that point.
For the people who skip lunch every day...more power to you. As for me, I need to eat something to keep my energy up and take a few minutes to clear my head in the middle of the day.

Comments
Post a Comment