Whose world is this?
I took a mental health day. Actually my stomach was also really upset but I think they are connected. In any event I stayed home an extra day and surprisingly slept a lot. I had plans to get all of these tasks completed and none of it happened.
I guess it is that time of year where I start to take stock of my life. I am ready to walk away and pursue a career that makes me happy and keeps me going. I want to transition out of this career because I am tired of everything. I tried. I really did try. I've moved to different places, tried different practices, tried to change my mind-set. Nothing works. So, I just need to accept defeat and move on because I have worked hard and I deserve to feel happy and satisfied with the work that I do. I just realized that I am off on Friday anyway and I probably wouldn't have used a sick day but I needed to not be in that environment today. When I left on Friday I was in a irritable state and I never really shook it.
I wonder if I can bear it long enough to transition out? I had to make myself realize that there is no timeline and that if I need to move on during a less than convenient time then that is what I need to do. The only one I have t answer to is God.
The world is mine!
I guess it is that time of year where I start to take stock of my life. I am ready to walk away and pursue a career that makes me happy and keeps me going. I want to transition out of this career because I am tired of everything. I tried. I really did try. I've moved to different places, tried different practices, tried to change my mind-set. Nothing works. So, I just need to accept defeat and move on because I have worked hard and I deserve to feel happy and satisfied with the work that I do. I just realized that I am off on Friday anyway and I probably wouldn't have used a sick day but I needed to not be in that environment today. When I left on Friday I was in a irritable state and I never really shook it.
I wonder if I can bear it long enough to transition out? I had to make myself realize that there is no timeline and that if I need to move on during a less than convenient time then that is what I need to do. The only one I have t answer to is God.
The world is mine!

Comments
Post a Comment