Aborting the mission

So today was frustrating. I got up and out of the house in order to run a series of errands. I started hitting some bumps in the road and it just got to the point where I had to turn around and come back home to de-stress.

Disclaimer: I typically don't "do" Saturdays because I don't like competing with the rest of world who saves all of their errands until the weekend and are rushing around. 

I started out by dropping my taxes off to the preparer then heading across the street to the library. I stopped in CVS and replenished my make up (I didn't even have a drop left!) and a few other toiletries. Thank God I did because ....

After I left the library I tried to get some money out of the ATM so I could buy a money order for certification in another state. They do not accept person checks. I don't use the card as a debit card so I forgot the damn pin! So the fucker locked me out but didn't tell me.

I went to Walmart to get a new wiper blade and see if they had my Co-Wash. I picked up a bunch of other stuff I needed as well. I get to the register and my card won't go through. I walked out disgusted. I thought it was a fluke so I headed up the street to try to get the wiper blade replaced and maybe get the car washed. The car wash place told me card didn't work either. At that point I headed home with the bank on speakerphone.

Because I kept entering the wrong pin I got locked out of the account until midnight. So the rest of my errands need to wait until tomorrow.

So I came home, made some tension tamer tea, and I am just chilling until my friend lets me know what time we are going to dinner tonight to figure out what I am going to do about work and my living situation. I actually want to take a nap. I am going to see if I can pay by credit card for the certification and if not I am just S.O.L. until I can visit a branch to change my pin number.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break