A day away

So, I've been having some issues on my job. I finally decided that I am going to walk away because I don't seen any improvement on the horizon. Yeah, sound familiar? Anyway, I talked to my friend and he suggested that hang in there but get my resumes circulating. Well, about a month ago a couple of girls told me about a job fair this month. I wasn't going to go because I would have to use one of my leave days, but after all that has taken place since then I put in my leave slip and went. I didn't go first thing in the morning as I planned. I just couldn't get myself together. I did manage to hit up the places that I was most interested in as well as get my certification situation for another state so it was a productive day and I think it was well worth my time. It was so amazing to have the day off. The weather was absolutely spectacular! I felt like a person. I hadn't felt like a person in a long time. I walked around the city afterward and promised myself that I would come back to photograph the city before it "gentrifies" like surrounding cities.

I was hesitant about making another move but I actually started to get excited about the prospect of peace. So, I am on the move once again friends. I gave this city about 3 years anyway. It has been a fast 3 years I must say and I still don't regret leaving New York.

Speaking of New York, I will be going back for a day in a couple of weeks. I haven't been in so long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break