Lessons I have learned in 2015 and hopes for 2016

This year has been challenging for me. Even with the excitement of getting a new job it was short-lived excitement once I realized that I has just jumped from out of the frying pan into the shark tank! I learned a lot about myself and how I interact with others. I learned that how I react and respond to situations has an impact on everything. For example, all of the ugliness that has happened particularly during this last part of the year I let it get to me and it had a negative impact on me physically, mentally, and spiritually.  I pray that I am better able to cope with stressful situations in the new year. My assistant emailed me that he will be taking off the first week of the new year. And I am OK with that. Is he doing it to spite me or "set me up"?  Possibly, but I don't care. I am rested, relaxed, and clear minded. I no longer wish to allow others to dictate how I feel. I hope to remember what I did to get back to this place of peace:

  • quiet time
  • eating home cooked meals
  • getting enough sleep
  • keeping my home in a presentable state
  • Focusing on the goodness of God in my life rather than the spiritual warfare surrounding me
My hopes for the new year:
  • A new job/career that I LOVE and the loves me back. I want to be value in the workplace. 
  • Financial stability. I struggled financially this year and I need to get back to a place where I have more than enough and can help others.
  • Health. Mentally and physically. 
  • Friendship and support. I felt abandoned this year. 
  • Healing from past hurts and trauma. 
  • Release in all forms. Not being weighed down by things that do not bring me joy or peace. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break