Prosperity
Today. This is indeed the message that I needed to hear today. Despite having my bank account ripped off and then coming home to receive a letter informing me that I was part of a security breach that has compromised ALL of my personal information I am surprisingly calm. I would have freaked out in years past. I would felt like it was the end of the world and my life was in ruins. But I have learned to not give the devil power over my life. I am dealing with each obstacle as it arises. I am more disgusted than anything. I have a full tank of gas and food in my house. I am grateful for what I have. The way I figure it is I am blessed to have something that someone else wants. If I didn't have anything they wouldn't be able to take anything. Yeah, the world IS 'effed up. Yes, it is annoying. But the way my life is set up I can survive. If I have learned nothing else in this lifetime it is how to survive. In a few weeks this will all just be a bad memory. I trust that God will work it all out and that those who are creating chaos and disruption will receive what they deserve. I won't allow it to deter me from what I have set out to do. I won't allow it to make me sour or bitter. I continue to live in abundance - even with an empty bank account. I am blessed and highly favored by God.
Prosperity
GOD IS MY ALL. I AM GRATEFUL AND ABUNDANTLY BLESSED.
My prosperity does not depend upon a person or thing. My feeling of fulfillment comes from my awareness of Spirit and recognizing the many blessings I receive.
My appreciation for these blessings grows when I take time to give thanks for all that I have and will receive. Prosperity comes to me in many forms—family, friends, joy, health, and so much more. While the contents of a wallet or purse may be a reflection of finances, my true prosperity comes from Spirit.
If I should have a financial concern, I turn within and give thanks in advance that Spirit is opening the way to new and creative avenues for my finances to flow. Today and every day I affirm: I am abundantly blessed.
I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security.—Jeremiah 33:6
Comments
Post a Comment