Negative Balance - I got robbed!

I rebuke thee Satan! I received an email alert on the phone this morning that my account balance was low. When I checked it I saw two large unfamiliar ATM withdrawals. I contacted the bank and sure enough I got got. Right before the holiday. I got stuck for my paper! I just went numb. I think I am so drained emotionally that I didn't feel any kind of way about it. There must be a victory on the way. There simply has to be. I feel like the movie Changing Lanes where someone is trying to destroy me. It's so sad because all I do is work and come home. I don't bother anyone and I just try to mind my own business. I try to be a good person. I'm not always a good person but I do try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break