When your mind is clouded
I have been sick. I think I am so used to being sick that I didn't really give it much thought. I took Monday off work and went to the doctor. I decided to take today off as well. Even if I feel better the next day I like to give myself a buffer of a one day to make sure I don't overdo it. So I did feel better this morning after taking my first round of the Z-pack. I got up, showered and started cleaning up. I had let the housekeeping go because I wasn't feeling well. The building staff was supposed to come in to do maintenance work. I wondered how that was going to work considering the elevators were out of service most of the day. But just in case I got up and started cleaning after my shower. It literally took me all morning to clean. I didn't even do a deep clean. More of a spot clean. But the apartment looks and smells so much better than it did. I didn't do everything but I did enough to make it presentable. Maybe I can do the deep clean this weekend.
Anyway, the cleaning must have also cleared my head. I am ready to go back to work tomorrow and keep trying. I planned to do work as well but all I want is a nap. We can blame that on the hot toddies!
Anyway, the cleaning must have also cleared my head. I am ready to go back to work tomorrow and keep trying. I planned to do work as well but all I want is a nap. We can blame that on the hot toddies!

Comments
Post a Comment