How quickly it changes

It is amazing how quickly your mindset can go from positive and upbeat to down and depressed. This happened to me this week. I can partially blame it on Aunt Flo but not completely. This week has been one that has required me to deviate from my routines. I typically pretty flexible but maybe in my old age I am starting to be more predictable. I was fine up until Thursday when I was thrown for a loop. I couldn't get home. There was so B.S. going on and my street was blocked. I couldn't get answers as to how to get around it. I sat in traffic for close to two hours then when I finally got out of traffic I couldn't get home. I hadn't eaten all day because I have a broken tooth that I can not afford to get fixed right now. There is just a bunch of crap falling around me at the same time. So I cried Thursday and thought I was over it until some other B.S. cropped up on Saturday. I have been down all week - really since the week before and took a day off to try to shake it off. Perhaps it has to do with the planetary alignments (we are expecting an eclipse) and that could be throwing energies off. I know this too shall pass but right now I am a mess. I am not myself and I need to shake it off before I go back to work on Sunday. Pray for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break