Still Here: The Saturday Night Edition
Just writing to say that I'm still here. Today I piddled around the house for most of the morning then headed out to meet someone for a late lunch. I then ran a few errands. I am preparing for my new job and trying to get myself pre-organized so when I walk in I am ready to hit the ground running. I met my new assistant yesterday for coffee and I like him but he has had a challenging time and is in a place where he is ready to move on. I am hoping he stays and we can have a great working relationship.
Tomorrow my plan is to deep condition my hair, deep clean my apartment, and organize my items that I will moving into my new work space. I think I will simultaneously organize my space here at home and finally get rid of a few things. I have old papers that need to be shredded but I think I got rid of my shredder when I moved so there's that. There is a container in the lobby of my building that accepts papers for shredding but I would only use that for old bills not sensitive items that might have personal information on it. Sooooo maybe tomorrow I will hunt for a shredder. But only AFTER I have done all of the other items on my to do list. I am actually being quite productive. I guess because I know things will get crazy once I go back to work full time. I just want to be in a good place because I typically don't get a chance to catch my breath again until Thanksgiving.
I know I have said it before but I think I am really going to do it this time (I know I said THAT before too) but I am going to set up a work out schedule. I am considering ordering a life planner (either Erin Condrun or something similar) to keep up with paying bills, cleaning, working out, and person appointments. I am thinking I will have a separate work calendar. We'll see how much I get situated in the next week.
Until then be well and continue to count your blessings.
Tomorrow my plan is to deep condition my hair, deep clean my apartment, and organize my items that I will moving into my new work space. I think I will simultaneously organize my space here at home and finally get rid of a few things. I have old papers that need to be shredded but I think I got rid of my shredder when I moved so there's that. There is a container in the lobby of my building that accepts papers for shredding but I would only use that for old bills not sensitive items that might have personal information on it. Sooooo maybe tomorrow I will hunt for a shredder. But only AFTER I have done all of the other items on my to do list. I am actually being quite productive. I guess because I know things will get crazy once I go back to work full time. I just want to be in a good place because I typically don't get a chance to catch my breath again until Thanksgiving.
I know I have said it before but I think I am really going to do it this time (I know I said THAT before too) but I am going to set up a work out schedule. I am considering ordering a life planner (either Erin Condrun or something similar) to keep up with paying bills, cleaning, working out, and person appointments. I am thinking I will have a separate work calendar. We'll see how much I get situated in the next week.
Until then be well and continue to count your blessings.

Comments
Post a Comment