God Really Doesn't Like Ugly



Today something happened to me that was purely and strictly out of spite and ugliness. My boss dropped my professionalism rating even though I have never had an issue with her, and now my salary is frozen because my rating dropped.  Remember all of those high ratings I was getting? 3.44 out of 4?  So why was my overall rating just at 2.88?  Hmmm, something just doesn't add up. It is so obvious that it was done out of spite. All of my performance ratings were good. So now she thinks she is blocking me from opportunities to grow because SHE was unprofessional and got demoted. WTF?  But you know what?  I feel strangely calm about it because I know that it was not anything that had to do with the quality of the work, my intentions were good, at the end of the day I did a great job,  and I know that I was nothing if not professional. This woman is pregnant too. How can you burn so many bridges and create such a bad reputation for yourself when you are about to bring a life into the world?  I don't wish anything bad on her and I will just keep praying that the Lord will touch her heart so it will be revealed that she is consumed with evil.  I feel like in spite of her ill intentions towards me that God will bless me beyond measure and that God has been preparing me for this all year as I have been studying the story of Jacob and Esau and the story of Joseph.  I am blessed and highly favored and the blessing of God is upon my life. No one can take that away from me.  It will all be O.K.  I know for a fact that it will all be a fact. The devil is a liar.

**update: I appealed the rating and am considering filing a grievance with the union as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break