A Sunday without Sun

The sun has been playing hide and seek today. I woke up relatively early and sat by the window to sip my first coffee of the day. The sun kissed my exposed legs.  Yesterday I woke up early to attend a training then came home and took a nice long nap. Saturday is my day of rest where I typically do nothing so it was a change of pace for me. I also did some more research and have reconsidered my cover letter. I am not motivated to rewrite it. I think cover letters are a waste of paper. You are either interested in the person's resume or not. Actually I think I will skip the cover letter and just type a quick note in email to the locations I am interested in transferring to. Today I am super lazy. I thought I was going for a walk but the overcast, gloomy weather has me just wanting to nap. I also thought I would get some writing done and I try to get my juices flowing by coming to the blog to kind of clear my head and free write. I'm sure I had more to say, but I don't know what it is so I will end this blog here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break