God is getting me prepared
I am listening to Joel Osteen this morning. He is talking about the "threshing floor." #654, Separated For The Better. I can connect because I can't figure out what is happening with my relationships. But God is preparing me for my next role. Joel said that if God was to place me there now I wouldn't be able to handle it. This is why I have no real desire to be in a role of leadership. Because when I was pushed into that position too soon when I was younger I couldn't handle it. But over the years God has been working on me. He is been preparing, testing me, challenging me.... I know that I can go no further in my career without moving into leadership. He said that God will move the person who is standing in your way out of your way. This is indeed the truth.

Comments
Post a Comment