Face to face with adversity - lessons learned
I wanted to write about what is on my mind. I have been thinking about it a lot lately. Today it really stayed with me because I was in workshops all day listening to others address their work situations. I reached the conclusion that there are some really mean, nasty, and vindictive individuals in positions of power. They are making the lives of so many unhappy and destroying their self-esteem. This scripture came to mind: 1 Corinthians 16:14. The scripture urges us to do everything in love. When I think about my boss and some of my coworkers who are literally enablers of her behavior I wonder how they will answer to God when the time comes. I mentioned this before but I don't do well with injustice. I think because I was mistreated for much of my life. So when I see someone like my boss who is doing more harm than good or trying to destroy others in the name of doing good it doesn't set right with me. Inherently good people know that it isn't right and won't stand by silently watching it happen. For this reason I am leaving my job and transferring to another location. I think the who system is corrupt, but it is a matter of me finding someone who is willing to stand up and put their foot down to protect their most valuable asset instead of destroy us. I have a lot to offer, but I will not be your henchman and do all your dirty work for you. How these people who are doing it allow her to use them and discredit their integrity is simply sad. You are selling your soul for what? A paycheck? That you could get somewhere else? It's like an abusive relationship. She charms you most of the time but when she wants her way she is the worst. She thinks about how to bring people down then involves others. It is simply abusive. I think she is actually worse than the last one. This one plots out these situations then stands aside and watches them play out.
So really the purpose of this is to document what I'm think and feeling right now so when I walk I can remember how bad it was. That we are not operating in love. God said you cannot serve two gods. If you are serving God then you shouldn't be bowing down any man and they don't control your destiny, God does. The points of power have been breaking down the book of Genesis and the story of Laben and Jacob in chapter 31. Power struggle of deception since the beginning of time! Still happening today.

Comments
Post a Comment