Blessed Easter Weekend
It is Easter Week and I am feeling blessed to have been given Monday off as well. I slept all day Saturday, lounged all day Sunday, and am having a relatively productive Monday. I need to clean my apartment (what's new?), return items to the post office, and do laundry. I also need to complete a project for work that I have been putting off. I colored my hair, showered and dressed and I am about to start a load of clothes now. Then I will head out to run errands, then tackle this work. I probably won't do a deep clean of my apartment today since my priority is to get this work related project completed or at least started. It will take a lot of pressure off of me during the week if I can get it finished. I am thinking I will work in the business center so I can stay focused.
It is a lovely spring day and I have all of the windows open which is airing out my stuffy apartment. Once I get everything all washed and the floors vacuumed it will make a huge difference in how my apartment feels. Next week I get the entire week off - woo hoo! I plan to tackle more boxes, organize, and go out take some photographs of spring changes. My money is a little funny so I won't be traveling anywhere.
The end of last week was rough, but I seem to be over it now and I pray that the next few months go well. I have to remember how blessed I am and I will be O.K.
It is a lovely spring day and I have all of the windows open which is airing out my stuffy apartment. Once I get everything all washed and the floors vacuumed it will make a huge difference in how my apartment feels. Next week I get the entire week off - woo hoo! I plan to tackle more boxes, organize, and go out take some photographs of spring changes. My money is a little funny so I won't be traveling anywhere.
The end of last week was rough, but I seem to be over it now and I pray that the next few months go well. I have to remember how blessed I am and I will be O.K.
Comments
Post a Comment