Randomosity 3.6.15


  • I want to sit in the middle of a park listening to good music surrounded by beautiful people. 
  • I miss being in love. 
  • My life is supposed to be so much more than what it is right now. 
  • I either dream too big or I live too small. 
  • I was introduced to The Game of Life and How to Play It. No one ever said why it was a must read. I now see where Marianne Williamson, Iyanla Vanzant, and The Secret lady got their ideology. 
  • I love snow days. They are so necessary. People need to slow the ______ down. 
  • I think when I get too comfortable I become complacent. This is probably why I never allow myself to get too comfortable in any situation. I am preparing to move along again. 
  • I think I was born a rebel. I was one all during my childhood. People always wonder why I can't just go along with the program. I just can't. My spirit doesn't let me quietly sit around and watch injustice. Panther Baby. 
  • Creating is still in my blood and I hope that one day I can find my way back to being able to create. 
  • I just want to be happy and fulfilled. 
  • I am in the process of manifesting money. I don't know where it is coming from but I believe it is on the way. 
  • I am part bougie and part hippie. I am weird. And I am OK with that. 
  • So glad I documented my time in New York. I look back and see that I had so many wonderful experiences. But it is time to move on. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break