No apologies

The commute to work today was 100% better. Hardly anyone came in yesterday. My boss was stressed out, but it seems that she was able to work it out. As a leader that is what you are expected to do - plan ahead and problem-solve.

I slept most of the day. I intended to use it as a work from home day but I was so annoyed by the phone conversation that we had that I wanted to just nap. My coworker called me because she also didn't make it in yesterday. The others I spoke to said that they were either sliding around, couldn't get out, or were turned around by the police because the roads were close. Yeah, NONE of the roads were treated! One person told me she had a spin out. That is exactly what I was avoiding when I turned by car around and headed back home.

In any event, today was a good day! No unnecessary meetings, I was in a good mood (heck I was rested!), and no one bothered me while I was working. Just the way I like it! Then when I did see my boss today she chipperly said Hi! as if nothing happened yesterday! Weirdo! Ugh~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break