Unsettled


The universe is unsettled. There is so much chaos, confusion, and nastiness that is permeating through the world right now. It seems no matter how much goodness you try to project into the world it is met with more negativity. Everyone out for his or herself. I remain optimistic about my future but there are dream killers everywhere. The devil is indeed busy.

I have moved into my new place. It didn't come without issues but I will brush them aside for now. God has blessed me and I will place my trust in HIM that it will all work out for the good of those who are righteous.

My boss gets crazier and crazier each week. I don't know what to do about her. She is really starting to scare me now. Seriously. She is coming unhinged.

The weather has been rainy and cold since yesterday. I have been fighting off a sore throat with massive amounts of vitamins and echinacea. My sinus problem has cleared up for the most part but a cough is trying to crop up. Tomorrow I will make a huge pot of chicken soup. I wanted to do it today but had to go out to run a few errands and by the time I got back the moment had passed. My kitchen is my favorite part of the apartment and my walk in closet is my second favorite although I need to organize it. Tomorrow I will stay in all day and I will likely be in the mood to cook.

Until the next time....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break