Selling clothes

I am still trying to sort out my closet and decide what I want to keep and what I don't want to keep. My style is fluctuating right now. I have clothes that I ordered but didn't like and didn't wear once I got them and other clothes that I love but just never wear. So I am flipping my clothes on an website that lets me name my own price. So far I have only sold a pair of boots that were too big in the calf and I didn't return to the company within the return window so I took a loss. Now I am whittling down my closet even more and getting rid of more stuff that just doesn't fit who I am anymore. I watched a video where the girl used the acronym FABRIC to decide what to keep and what to release. So I releasing some skirts that don't fit correctly or are just not my style. These are clothes that have either never been worn or have been worn maybe twice at the most. I am hoping that I can sell them so I can get clothes that I am in love with. Otherwise I will just donate them the next time I do a big purge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break