Slamming into the wall (updated)

This week was one of those weeks where I worked on overdrive until I run out of gas. Yet I don't know I have run out until I come to a  complete stop. That is what happened today when my plans were to get up and take care of errands. My body on the other hand said Hell No! I have yet to get up today. I have run around all week, working late, writing reports, in meetings, and doing my typical day to day grind. I did receive some good news. My second (out of five) evaluations was rated highly. The first one which was 3.44 out of 4.00 (Note: I just looked up the new score and it was also a 3.44.  also noticed that my next one will be an informal so I only have two more for the year! Whoot!). That is encouraging because after just barely getting an overall score of 3.06 last year I felt like all of my hard work was in vain. I stayed until 7:45 - a full 12 hours - on Thursday entering my reports. I was back at work 12 hours later and ran from the time I arrived until I left at dusk. But I am in a good place now and can focus on moving and the upcoming holidays. I am actually getting really excited about the holidays this year! I will be in my new apartment and I want to go all out! Since I will be a bigger space I want people to visit me and will invest in a few more pieces of furniture once my bills are paid down. Well, I feel yet another nap coming on so until next time.

Comments

  1. Congrats on the good review!! Take care and get lots of rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I am comparing my scores from last year and I actually had a higher score last year but I think I will have a better score overall this year because I have two solid scores at the beginning of the year so unless I really mess up in the next cycle any score lower than a 2.44 will get tossed out and not be counted.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break