Plugging right along
I am still plugging along trying to catch my tail. I have cut out the going in early this week because I have been way too tired to get up so I have been getting to work on time by the skin of my teeth. I have still been staying late a few nights a week to continue trying to cross items off of my extensive to do list.
Something is wrong with my boss. She sends out these full page emails over the weekend that she calls the post and at times it is full of attachments. Lately she has been embedding portions of articles for us to read. Cause, you know, we have so much time to read it and stuff. Anyyyy hoooo, her new thing is to put somewhere in the post to respond to something that she wrote. Even if it isn't anything that needs to be responded to. So last week I was busy and didn't bother reading the final installment of that long ass article she embedded, I just skipped to the need to know section. Well, she decided (cause she has time like that) to put at the end of the article respond to me with your take aways from these articles. I never saw it because of course I didn't have time to sit and read that crap. So she sent a follow up email this morning to everyone who didn't respond talking about "at this time please read or reread." Say what? Who has time for that? So yeah, I'm convinced there is something a bit off with her.
How frickin controlling is it to have your entire staff respond to your flipping emails that are just general announcements about the upcoming week?
In other news, the harvest moon is simply stunning tonight. I wish I knew how to set my camera so I can capture it in all of its glory.
Something is wrong with my boss. She sends out these full page emails over the weekend that she calls the post and at times it is full of attachments. Lately she has been embedding portions of articles for us to read. Cause, you know, we have so much time to read it and stuff. Anyyyy hoooo, her new thing is to put somewhere in the post to respond to something that she wrote. Even if it isn't anything that needs to be responded to. So last week I was busy and didn't bother reading the final installment of that long ass article she embedded, I just skipped to the need to know section. Well, she decided (cause she has time like that) to put at the end of the article respond to me with your take aways from these articles. I never saw it because of course I didn't have time to sit and read that crap. So she sent a follow up email this morning to everyone who didn't respond talking about "at this time please read or reread." Say what? Who has time for that? So yeah, I'm convinced there is something a bit off with her.
How frickin controlling is it to have your entire staff respond to your flipping emails that are just general announcements about the upcoming week?
In other news, the harvest moon is simply stunning tonight. I wish I knew how to set my camera so I can capture it in all of its glory.

Comments
Post a Comment