Extended Weekend: Keep your head to the skyyyy



This is the first weekend since summer where I have really just relaxed and not stressed out about having things hanging over my head. Yes, I still have things to do before the work week begins, but I have enjoyed my weekend and don't want it to end. I need at least one more day but I have to save up my sick day since I have used a few already.

I got a temporary crown placed on the broken tooth and it doesn't fit well. I hope the permanent one fits better. I suspect I might have needed a root canal but we will see how my teeth feel as time goes on. This procedure wasn't as easy as the first one. On top of that it capped out my dental benefits for the year and I have to pay a huge chunk of money out of pocket for that procedure.  I still have another tooth to be filled and my wisdom teeth need to be extracted. Hopefully my benefits will replenish in January so I can finish my treatment plan.

I am addicted to YouTube videos. I started out watching beauty and fashion videos and now watch people in Canada, Australia, England, and Korea. I just started watching crazy arse LaToya and it is like watching a reality show with the high drama between her and her friends. Her family is great but her friends are a hot mess. She just had her baby so it will be interesting to see how the dynamics shift.

Well, I am going to pay my bills, try to do a little work for the week ahead and get a load or two of laundry done before I turn in for the night. I stayed in today as the weather is starting to get cooler. You know that means nesting for me. I am looking forward to my new apartment so I can have more space. Even though I have tried to keep my purchases to a minimum I am finding it harder to keep my place from looking cluttered. There are only so many organization items you can buy. With the change of season I do want to get rid of clothes, especially things that I didn't wear last year and probably won't wear this year, and get rid of many of my summer clothes since I will want new ones next year.  I need to buy a new winter coat. I kind of got sick of the one I bought last year and want something different this winter.

First I need to get my financial situation stabilized. I think I got thrown off with the dental work and buying a new fall wardrobe which still isn't complete. I will clean out my closets when I move even though I will have much more closet space in the new apartment.  I have the feeling that my cat will take that space over as her room. The walk in closet is actually big enough to be a spare room. It is ridiculous!

Hopefully I made the right decision to stay here and pay more rent for the bigger place rather than move and have all of those moving expenses, especially since I would have moved to a new state so that would be new utilities, etc. I can just have everything transferred over from this apartment to the next and if I forget to have my mail forwarded I will at least still be in the same building.

I think I will turn over my work worries to the Lord. He knows that this situation is not right and must be handling it in His time. I hope and pray that I can make the best of the situation and come through unscathed. Putting it out into the universe...and so it is.

-Stay blessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break