Creepy Meat Beater

Today I went for a massage after work. I really wanted to go yesterday to try to get my energy level revived, but there were no appointments available. So I busted out of work and got my massage. It wasn't amazing, but it did the trick. I left out of the massage place and walked to my car to put my shoes in my truck. As I approach my vehicle I see some dude who looks like Isaac Hayes reared back in his vehicle with is eyes closed as a rhythmic slapping noise came out of his car. He was backed into the space and I was facing forward so I would have had to walk past him to get in my car. I put my shoes in the truck then headed back in the same direction I came to get something to eat from Chipotle. Mind you my appetite was kind of gone at that point, but I hadn't eaten lunch so I got a burrito bowl and ate while I was there hoping the meat beater was gone when I got back. No such luck. I put my left over burrito in my trunk but not before allowing my car alarm to go off intentionally. I think it freaked him out because he turned his head away. Still not wanted to go near him I went to the nail spot to get a mani-pedi and was gonna call the cops or have someone escort me to my car if he was still parked there when I got back. Thank God he was gone! I think I would have really been freaked out if he was still there when I got back after my mani-pedi especially since it was starting to get dark.

Pervert!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break