I'm O.K.



I woke up this morning feeling rested and not in pain. I think my new bed is really helping. I haven't slept in a decent bed in so long until I didn't realize that it could have been a factor in my lack of energy and constant aches and pains. I am also "detoxing" my body by eating home cooking of clean ingredients and trying to drink more water and unsweetened hot tea at night.  I've also cut out alcohol and think I will make that long term change. My liver and kidneys really need a break.

This morning I got up had some breakfast, washed up, and started writing thank you notes to my relatives from the trip last month. Yesterday I ordered flowers for Free's wife. I need to go grocery shopping today and tomorrow I have offered to participate in facilitating a new hire orientation at work tomorrow. So yeah my summer is coming to close and while I crossed a lot off of my to do list there is still more to do.

My goal is to more organized in every area of my life. When I let things slide they just compound until they become overwhelming. If I do a little at a time I can make big changes to my life. So, yeah that is the plan for now. As long as I can stay on top of everything I will be O.K.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break