Unseasonable

The weather this week has been unseasonably cool. It is a bit disconcerting because it really drives home the fact that summer is quickly wrapping up. Yesterday I bought my new bed! Oh yeah! I can't wait to sink down into that baby and dress her up in the new comforter that I bought. I need to find some pretty throw pillows to accessorize it as well. I will get the new bed frame once I am settled into my new place. I have until November to get everything squared away before I have to start paying that chick Sallie back. Oh Sallie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGOBNnAT7uI.

Anyway, the hair salon was closed yesterday so I will head back up to get my hair situated today. Oh, I also think I finally found a dentist. They have a four star rating on Yelp! All of the reviews are positive and there are close to 40 reviews. And it is in the neighborhood. I have to check if my insurance is accepted and if they are taking new patients. That will cross yet another item of my to do list.

Off to make another pot of coffee and do some writing before heading out.

Have a blessed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break