The summer wind down
Well, July is quickly coming to a close and my mind is focused on preparing for fall. What am I going to wear? I am dreading the winter. How will I restructure my days so I can be more productive? What can I do to elevate myself in my career? These are all of the thoughts that nag at me as we move into August.
Today I got an early start, but it was too early because by 10 AM I could barely keep my eyes open. I took a quick nap and now I am trying to plot out my day. I feel like I need a delicious deep foot massage to get my energy flowing. I also need to get my hair shampooed, deep conditioned, and styled. Finally I need a new bed. I hope I can accomplish all of this today.
I have also been looking for a new apartment, but it seems that the places online will need to be secured closer to the time I need to move and that isn't until October. I know what I want is comparable to what I have now (minus the plumbing issues and the noise from constant construction).
I might need to hijack my cat and take her to the vet. She has something like an abscess on her lower lip that isn't healing. I have been watching it but I think she's going to need to go. That will mean fighting her to get her into her carrier. Oh joy! It will also mean a vet bill. I really do not want that. Please oh please heal.
My ex is still fighting his cancer, but he isn't doing well. I hate that he is suffering but he is being such a trooper. He sent me two CDs of music. He kept asking and I finally relented and let him send it.
There is more on my mind, but the drilling noises are getting to me and I need to get out of the house now.
Today I got an early start, but it was too early because by 10 AM I could barely keep my eyes open. I took a quick nap and now I am trying to plot out my day. I feel like I need a delicious deep foot massage to get my energy flowing. I also need to get my hair shampooed, deep conditioned, and styled. Finally I need a new bed. I hope I can accomplish all of this today.
I have also been looking for a new apartment, but it seems that the places online will need to be secured closer to the time I need to move and that isn't until October. I know what I want is comparable to what I have now (minus the plumbing issues and the noise from constant construction).
I might need to hijack my cat and take her to the vet. She has something like an abscess on her lower lip that isn't healing. I have been watching it but I think she's going to need to go. That will mean fighting her to get her into her carrier. Oh joy! It will also mean a vet bill. I really do not want that. Please oh please heal.
My ex is still fighting his cancer, but he isn't doing well. I hate that he is suffering but he is being such a trooper. He sent me two CDs of music. He kept asking and I finally relented and let him send it.
There is more on my mind, but the drilling noises are getting to me and I need to get out of the house now.
Sorry about your ex and I hope your cat gets better.
ReplyDelete