Thoughts on Christmas
I woke up this morning with a profound thought about Christmas and the meaning of the holiday heavy on my mind. However, I needed to prepare breakfast for myself and the cat and the thought has since left my mind. I do know that next year I do not plan to spend Christmas alone in my apartment. I pray that I never spend another Christmas alone in my apartment again. I want to travel. Either spending time with my aunt or internationally. This year I would have loved to have been in Paris, but a tropical island will do as well. Although I am trying to remain focused on the reason for the season, I am still a little lonely and wish that I had someone to spend the holiday with. Christmas was so special to my mother so adjusting to being alone even after all of these years has not happened.
So, I will spend the day cleaning my apartment and maybe I will go out and see a movie. The city is pretty much shut down. Over the break I want to do the following:
So, I will spend the day cleaning my apartment and maybe I will go out and see a movie. The city is pretty much shut down. Over the break I want to do the following:
- Day trip to Philly
- Clean out my boxes
- More to come....
Comments
Post a Comment