Low Key



I have been keeping things pretty low key lately. Tomorrow I will be heading up north to see my photo on exhibit in a museum. Why yes, that is one of my bucket list items! It will be part of a multi-media presentation rather than on the wall, but hey it is a step closer to my dreams!

Speaking of photo exhibits, I wanted to show the final product of my first photography class, but since some of the kids are in the photos I will have to wait until I can post individuals photos instead. Kids in first through third grade took a 6 week class with me and learned about framing their shots, composition, focus, balance and more. I would have loved to have spent more time with them, but considering we worked together for such a short period and they are so young it was pretty good.

So, I will be saying a final goodbye to my old city on December 31st - how apropos! It will be a quick turn around trip...might not even have enough time to catch a meal before getting back on the train and chugging back home before the ball drops. I have all of my necessary ingredients for my New Year's Day meal...black eyed peas. Check! Greens. Check! Gumbo. Check! Yes, sir! It's about to be on! Bring on 2014 and let's make things happen! Wishing you and yours a blessed and prosperous new year filled with health and joy!  See you in the new year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break