Pressure finally down

I took a(nother) day off from class. My blood pressure has been running high despite being on medication and I am just over that class. I doubt she takes attendance anyway. In any event, the intention was to get some work done. Instead I took a much needed nap. I thought I would work when I woke up from the nap but the nap lasted until 8 PM so I figured I would just get up in the wee hours of the morning to work. Nope. Slept and even had trouble getting up by 6 AM. No work was done, but my pressure went down. Thinking it might be connected to lack of sleep or just the pressures of life.

My neck is very tight. I might need to go after work for a neck massage. I still have so much work to do and it is making me mad that people put this kind of pressure on other people just to make themselves look good. Our line of work doesn't require all of this...it really doesn't. Yet, when someone has something to prove this is what we get. Sigh.

On to start my day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break