I am so ready
Dear readers,
I am so excited about this next chapter of my life. I was so busy "doing" until I couldn't process my feelings. I have finally reached the point where I don't feel like crying every day and many of the "unknowns" have been answered. Everything is feeling right. Well, most everything. I am on a two year cycle, so basically no matter what, I am only planning to have to deal with it for the next two years. After that, I anticipate having more opportunities available. Maybe it took me longer to reach this rung of the ladder, but I am so happy I am here. I have been friendlier. More at peace. Patient. I feel like a different person.
I have a cute little apartment. Little is the key word here. Smaller than I anticipated, but all I need since I am starting over and getting rid of most everything. I have been paring down my possessions easily. I donated about 10 bags of clothes and other items to the charity and still have another closet to clean out. I will toss most of the other stuff and only take one or two car loads of stuff since my place is small and doesn't have much closet/storage space.
It is more expensive than I anticipated, but I think the conveniences will balance it all out in the end. The location, the gym, the free breakfast, coffee, and cookies. The washer and dryer, the 24 hours desk clerks. These conveniences make all the difference when you have a busy schedule. To not have to hunt down UPS or stand in line at the post office for an hour just to deal with a surly clerk. To not have to buy breakfast when I am broke and running late. To not have to scrap together quarters and pay $10/mo. for the gym (not counting travel time/expenses). To not have to drive around for an hour to look for parking then come back just to discover that my car was broken into. I will take full advantage of all of the amenities I am paying for...I hope. God is good. Remain faithful. You know how long I have been praying for this breakthrough. God is indeed good.
AND every time an obstacle has arisen it has been easily knocked aside. People have been so gracious and accommodating. It can only be the grace of God.
I am so excited about this next chapter of my life. I was so busy "doing" until I couldn't process my feelings. I have finally reached the point where I don't feel like crying every day and many of the "unknowns" have been answered. Everything is feeling right. Well, most everything. I am on a two year cycle, so basically no matter what, I am only planning to have to deal with it for the next two years. After that, I anticipate having more opportunities available. Maybe it took me longer to reach this rung of the ladder, but I am so happy I am here. I have been friendlier. More at peace. Patient. I feel like a different person.
I have a cute little apartment. Little is the key word here. Smaller than I anticipated, but all I need since I am starting over and getting rid of most everything. I have been paring down my possessions easily. I donated about 10 bags of clothes and other items to the charity and still have another closet to clean out. I will toss most of the other stuff and only take one or two car loads of stuff since my place is small and doesn't have much closet/storage space.
It is more expensive than I anticipated, but I think the conveniences will balance it all out in the end. The location, the gym, the free breakfast, coffee, and cookies. The washer and dryer, the 24 hours desk clerks. These conveniences make all the difference when you have a busy schedule. To not have to hunt down UPS or stand in line at the post office for an hour just to deal with a surly clerk. To not have to buy breakfast when I am broke and running late. To not have to scrap together quarters and pay $10/mo. for the gym (not counting travel time/expenses). To not have to drive around for an hour to look for parking then come back just to discover that my car was broken into. I will take full advantage of all of the amenities I am paying for...I hope. God is good. Remain faithful. You know how long I have been praying for this breakthrough. God is indeed good.
AND every time an obstacle has arisen it has been easily knocked aside. People have been so gracious and accommodating. It can only be the grace of God.
Comments
Post a Comment